Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Starting New Revit Training Book

I finished all of the tutorials under the Revit help menu. I was looking forward to starting the "skill builder" set of tutorials, especially the "Conceptual Design Environment Tutorial" set of videos. They are turning out not to be tutorials in the truest sense. They show you methods but they don't walk you through each command or even where to find them exactly.

So, now I am abandoning them and starting with new training book. It's entitled "Introducing Revit Architecture 2010, BIM for Beginners". I plan on going through this book then continuing with one of the Mastering Revit Architecture 2010 books. Probably the one by Paul F. Aubin.

So far this blog has just been a log of what tutorials i've studied and when. I hope to change this by including personal tips and limited commentary to hopefully supplement the chapter or material being studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment